Correct spelling for CAPRES
We think the word capres is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for capres
- caprice He has picked it up on the road somewhere; and stuck it in his hat-out of caprice, or conceit.
- caress He hurried to her side and she half rose to return his caress.
- caries A, of Ustilago receptaculorum; B, of Tilletia Caries.
- carpus (13)The cloke which I left behind me at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest bring, and the books, especially the parchments.
- Carps A few Siluridae have been found in Tibet, but the carps constitute the larger part of the species.
- Carpets Gay carpets of primroses are spread in the woods; shy primroses peep out like stars in sheltered hedgerows; vain primroses are stooping down to look at their own faces in pools and streams, there are primroses, primroses everywhere.
- captures The nation was divided in sentiment, the Federalists insisting with some plausibility that France was as great an offender as Great Britain and pointing to the recent captures of American merchantmen by French cruisers as evidence that the decrees had not been repealed.
- caps The people are waving their caps in the air; it is no joke, they are serious.
- cares I'm glad they brought you in- because I've been able-to tell you-that it is you she cares for.
- capes At one time, they were so near his carriage, while it was passing through a ravine, that they might have spoken to him from the heights above, where they had paused to observe him; but they pulled the capes of their cloaks over their faces and suffered him to pass unchallenged.
- cadres Confederation Francaise Democratique du Travail or CFDT, left-leaning labor union with approximately 803,000 members; Confederation Generale des Cadres or CGC, independent white-collar union with 196,000 members; Confederation Generale du Travail or CGT, historically communist labor union with approximately 700,000 members; Confederation Generale du Travail - Force Ouvriere or FO, independent labor union with an estimated 300,000 members; Mouvement des Entreprises de France or MEDEF, employers' union with 750,000 companies as members (claimed) French Guiana: conservationists; gold mining pressure groups; hunting pressure groups Guadeloupe: Christian Movement for the Liberation of Guadeloupe or KLPG; General Federation of Guadeloupe Workers or CGT-G; General Union of Guadeloupe Workers or UGTG; Movement for an Independent Guadeloupe or MPGI; The Socialist Renewal Movement Martinique: Caribbean Revolutionary Alliance or ARC; Central Union for Martinique Workers or CSTM; Frantz Fanon Circle; League of Workers and Peasants; Proletarian Action Group or GAP Reunion: NA
- carpers Jean Carpers Complete Healthy Cookbook (2007) 100 Simple Things You Can Do to Prevent Alzheimers (2010)
- CAPERS He never gives over his eccentric capers until he has broken his own knees, and the borrowed carriage and harness.
- caprices She has caprices, inconsequences, probably not real, but very mysterious.
- carpels When roasted or baked and dished, place carpels of oranges all around, and serve.
112 words made from the letters capres
3 letter words made from capres:
4 letter words made from capres:
5 letter words made from capres:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates