Correct spelling for CARAVN
We think the word caravn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for caravn
- carafe The landlord having brought a carafe of lemonade, she filled their glasses herself with the air of a careful housewife; then she began to tell him about her childhood, described her mother's beauty, which she loved to dilate upon both as a tribute to the latter's memory and as the source of her own good looks, and boasted of her grandparents' sturdy vigour, for she was proud of her bourgeois blood.
- caravan Followed in file the rest of the caravan.
- careen Not so, however, in the harbor, where, on the next day, he sought shelter and an opportunity to careen a leaky ship.
- carina In the thinness of the valves,-form of the carina, with the rim connecting the prongs being not, or scarcely, reflexed,-and in the shortness and narrowness of the peduncle, there is some approach to L. australis, and thence to L. fascicularis.
- caring The best flourish of the priesthood required in the people cultivation of understanding and conscience, up to the point of caring for their account in heaven's record.
- carving Not yet were they condottieri carving out fortunes by their swords: not yet were they the pampered minions of an autocrat, intent primarily on guarding the estates which his favour had bestowed.
- crane "And there was further prophecy," Benjamin Crane continued, "that after his death, Peter would return.
- cranny With the words, a cold swell, as from the returning tide of some dead sea, so long ebbed that men had ploughed and sown and built within its bed, stole in, swift and black, filling every cranny of the old man's conscious being.
- cravat But Melinda looked very pretty-at least James Markham thought so-when she stood up on tiptoe to tie his cravat in a better-looking bow than he had done.
- crave Other men are like cities with hundred gates, that she finds unguarded and open; but the upright man is a fortified city, with the one gate only-of light; and this gate remains closed till love be induced to knock, and to crave admission.
- craven His name is Mr. Archibald Craven."
- craving With returning strength came an insatiate craving for action-an almost desperate effort to occupy her hands and mind.
- gran 92. El Cuzco tuuo gran manera y calidad, deuio ser fundada por gente de gran ser.
- graven The ardently persuasive tone of his words-he thought-would have carried irresistible conviction to a graven image.
- raven Presently the Raven rose from the midst of the warriors.
- Caravel The coolness and unexpectedness of this message completely took away the breath of the unhappy Spaniards, who doubtless stood looking in bewilderment from Escobar to Columbus, unable to believe that the caravel had not been sent for their relief.
- Graving Once he saw her bent over a small wood block, cutting a book-plate with a thin steel graving tool.
- caravans Then indeed little Rosalie felt desolate; and she would kneel upon one of the boxes, and look out towards the other caravans, to be sure that they were near enough to hear her call to them if anything happened.
30 words made from the letters caravn
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re