Correct spelling for CARCUS
We think the word carcus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for carcus
- argus Their appetite for figs, dates, oranges and bananas and graft is insatiable; they are omnipresent; they are argus-eyed; and their speech is always, Keep movin' there.
- cactus But these are but tender blossoms from a spiked, poisonous stalk, like the flowers of the cactus.
- camus On the motion of Camus, it was determined to persist in the decrees already made; and upon that of Mirabeau the inviolability of the members of the assembly was decreed.
- caracas I have the satisfaction to inform you that the executive government of Venezuela has acknowledged some claims of citizens of the United States which have for many years past been urged by our charge d'affaires at Caracas.
- carcass One of the warriors shoved the half-carcass down the stairs, and bent forward at the knees to pick up his fallen weapon.
- cards "You'll have your work cut out," Cards told him.
- Cargoes The steamers were to be burned after landing their cargoes, but Jones could not reach us in time.
- cares Who cares for his old storm?
- cages As the mist was gradually dissolving, I now ventured to begin my descent, carrying my bird-cages, and dismissing the larger birds, several of which, however, persistently clung about me.
- ARCS "Having completed this ellipse, prolong its major axis, and draw a similar and equal one, with its foci, C, D, upon that prolongation, and tangent to the first one at P; then B D L P. About B describe an arc with any radius, cutting the first ellipse at Y and the line L at Z; about D describe an arc with radius D Z, cutting the second ellipse in X; draw A Y, B Y, C X, and D X. Then A Y D X, and B Y C X, and because the ellipses are alike, the arcs P Y and P X are equal.
- ARC'S He was found dead in a muddy ditch soon after Joan of Arc's death.
- cacaos Like in Makiling and Sinukuan, it is assumed that Maria Cacaos mythology was present prior to Spanish arrival, with minor differences.
- cakes He therefore knew what he was doing when he decided to call it and its like simply Wet Day Cakes.
22 words made from the letters carcus
5 letter words made from carcus:
rusca, cacus, arcus.
Misspelling of the day
- most unequivocable