How to spell CAREENE correctly?
If you're struggling with the misspelling "careene", worry not! The correct term you're looking for is "careen", which means to tilt or lean over. This simple error can be easily fixed by correcting the placement of the letters "r" and "e". Keep writing and improving your vocabulary!
List of suggestions on how to spell careene correctly
- careen The car began to careen wildly across the road after hitting a patch of ice.
- Careened The car careened off the side of the road and crashed into a tree.
- careens The car careens down the steep hill, its brakes failing to slow it down.
- career This is my career!
- Carlene She was very shocked when she saw Carlene.
- carotene Carotene is a pigment found in many fruits and vegetables that gives them their orange or yellow color.
Misspelling of the day