Correct spelling for CARI
We think the word cari is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cari
- cali Meanwhile, the Colombian City of Santiago de Cali has sent a formal request to the CACSO committee to host the 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games (due to the success of the 2013 World Games) in case that Quetzaltenango was unable to meet with the events logistics.
- capri Antonino is going to take him over to Capri.
- car Better get into the car!
- card Then he picked up the card again and put it into his pocket, and went into the house to get ready for breakfast.
- care "Margaret, can't you care for me a little?
- carib My memory ran back to the information given me by the Alcalde, that Pio was a Carib, and I felt confident that he had confederates close at hand.
- carp For you are to know that this is the way the gods have of telling one on one's birthday in Japan, whether one is to be as strong and virile as the open-mouthed carp in a swift wind, or as flaccid as they when there is no wind.
- cart A merchant, whose case he had won, sent him a cart filled with various objects, among which was a beautiful large doll.
- mari Of these, the first two sections abstain from beef, and consequently consider themselves superior to the Mari section.
- sari She suddenly beat her breast, and the heavy silver bracelets jingled faintly, then shrank back against the painted wall as a young man, even the jungle guide, and beautiful to the verge of unseemliness, stealing from the shadows, smote her fiercely across the mouth, and pulled the sari roughly over her head.
- Carl Carl laughed as I put him in position.
- Carpi L. Flexor carpi radialis muscle.
- Carr Carr took the jewels.
- Cary I'll shock her no more, Cary, for the shock rebounded on myself till I staggered again.
- Kari Now Kari came and with him the shopman, bearing the precious wares.
- Cai ad Cai. Caes.
- Cara Cara shrank from this bitter reference to the past.
- cars I don't run to stop cars.
Misspelling of the day