How to spell CARRAL correctly?
If you mistakenly typed "carral" but intended to write "corral", congratulations! You were just a letter away from the correct spelling. A corral is an enclosed area used to confine animals, typically made of fences or walls. Double-checking spelling can save you from minor hiccups like these!
List of suggestions on how to spell carral correctly
- areal The areal extent of the forest fire is still unknown.
- aural The aural sensation of the orchestra's music filled the concert hall with beauty.
- cabal The cabal of powerful businessmen secretly controlled the government's decision-making processes.
- canal The Panama Canal is a marvel of engineering that allows ships to travel between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
- Cara Cara forgot her keys in the car.
- Carla Carla went to the park to play with her dog.
- carnal He was said to have given in to carnal desires.
- carpal I suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome after typing for long hours without taking breaks.
- carrels In her office, the desk was encased in large, light oak carrels.
- Carrie Carrie is my best friend and we've been inseparable since kindergarten.
- carroll Lewis Carroll was the pen name of the author of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- carryall I'm going to need a carryall to carry all the groceries.
- coral The divers were amazed by the vibrant colors of the coral reef.
- corral The cowboy expertly herded the cattle into the corral.
- corrals The horses were placed in their respective corrals.
Misspelling of the day