How to spell CARREGEEN correctly?
If you have mistakenly spelled "carregeen", worry not! The correct spelling is "carrageenan". This natural ingredient derived from seaweed is commonly used as a thickener and stabilizer in food products. So next time you're looking for it, remember to search for "carrageenan" instead of "carregeen".
List of suggestions on how to spell carregeen correctly
- careen The car started to careen down the steep hill, causing everyone inside to panic.
- Careen The reckless driver, careening through the streets, narrowly missed colliding with several pedestrians.
- Carleen Carleen is an excellent teacher who always goes the extra mile to help her students succeed.
- Carnegie Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish-American industrialist who played a major role in the expansion of the steel industry in the United States.
- Carragher Jamie Carragher is a former Liverpool player who became a popular football pundit.
Misspelling of the day