Correct spelling for CASEFILE
We think the word casefile is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for casefile
- careful Be careful in the future or you may get yourself into serious trouble.
- carefully She must be sure about this, and so she carefully watched them both.
- casserole The casserole used on top of a range or in the oven is most desirable for cooking fruits.
- castle He is not at the Castle, Pawlick says, but Wanda is here.
- casual A number of her casual friends came to the station to see her off, as they always did.
- casually "I believe that I have casually referred to you," admitted the writer.
- cavil It being established, therefore, definitely, beyond doubt or cavil, that something had happened, the next great question for the expectant Florentines was, What thing had happened?
- caviler critic, n. censor, reviewer, adept, judge, inspector; caviler, carper, censurer; Zoilus.
- gazelle Trembling like a gazelle in a frosty winter's night, she would gladly have withdrawn from the window, but she felt as if some spell held her there.
- Giselle They secretly envied Giselle because she was going to be a grande dame, while all the while they asserted that old-fashioned distinctions had no longer any meaning.
- Castillo The Paseo runs westward to El Castillo del Principe, originally a fortress but now a penitentiary.
165 words made from the letters casefile
3 letter words made from casefile:
5 letter words made from casefile:
4 letter words made from casefile:
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace