Correct spelling for CASINS
We think the word casins is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for casins
- casing As you watch the changing expression in the face of your friend, as you see his eyes flashing in anger, or softening in affectionate sympathy, do you not feel that all you see is but the outward casing, that the real self of your friend is a something dwelling within?
- casino From that moment I decided to go to Rome, intending to stop there for eight months; but before my departure the advocate said he must give me a dinner at a casino which he had at Portici.
- Casings Buying the two casings had "broke" me, and now I had a two-days' hotel bill for four people, and nothing to pay it with.
- Casinos A Ferris wheel, commonly called a "big wheel" in the United Kingdom Ding Dong snack cakes, also marketed under the brand name "Big Wheel" Fishers Big Wheel, a defunct department store chain based in Pennsylvania Big Six wheel, a game of chance often played in casinos "Big Wheel", a nickname of baseball player Lance Parrish
- cabins Lights twinkled in the teepees and the big log cabins of the trading company.
- basins Now one of the birchen basins was set under each tree, and a hardwood chip driven deep into the cut which the axe had made.
- CAINS You can see him in the episodes "The Defiants", during the fight scene, and " Cains Mutiny", during the time where Shadow Booster attacks the Down City crews.
36 words made from the letters casins
Misspelling of the day