Correct spelling for CASRE
We think the word casre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for casre
- cadre In Phnom Penh, there also was an Infantry School, presumably for junior officers in the KPRAF; a Political School to train party cadre for the armed forces; a military medical school; and a school for logistics.
- caesura The regular verse-form was the alliterative, four-accent line, broken by a strongly marked caesura into two half-lines, which were in early editions printed as short lines.
- care I don't think that I'd care to get married all at once.
- case In his case very ill.
- cased At first the tombs were built of volcanic stone, the only building material found in the neighbourhood; but as Rome became mistress of the world, and gathered the marbles and precious stones of the conquered countries into its own bosom, and as wealth and luxury increased, the tombs were constructed altogether of or cased on the outside with these valuable materials.
- cassie "Oh, Cassie, there is one of them down-stairs!" came in a whisper.
- caste The caste is most numerous in Districts with large towns, and few carpenters are to be found in villages except in the richer and more advanced Districts.
- caster While riding on a caster board, the increase in height is barely noticeable unless the rider twists the board along the vertical axis too hard, causing stability to be momentarily reduced.
- castro But, with Blasco Nunez, to suspect was to be convinced; and he ordered De Castro to be placed under arrest, and confined on board of a vessel lying in the harbour.
- cause The cause of his discomposure was soon explained.
- Carr Mrs. Carr could not help noticing the beaming look on her som's face.
- Cary These, Sir Robert Cary, his son, recovered literally at the point of the sword, for a 'certain Knight-errand of Arragon,' of great skill in feats of arms, 'arrived here in England, where he challenged any man of his rank and quality.
- Casey But is the intelligence absolutely useless to anybody who doesn't happen to be Mr. Casey?
- Cara Cara pushed him gently away from her, but she did not withdraw her hands from the strong, kind, comfortable clasp in which he held them.
- Carey "Poor Mr. Carey as you say, mother," Annie caught up the words.
- Carrie Mrs. Laire chatted on and Carrie threw in questions.
- cases When he settled in London he very soon began to follow the example of his father and his grandfather; he threw his handkerchief to this lady and to that, and the handkerchief was in certain cases very thankfully taken up.
- cares Whom do I care for, and who cares for me?
- cars When the cars come in, it really is a sight to behold.
- CARER Providing services to carers in remote locations continues to beset the carer community in Australia.
31 words made from the letters casre
3 letter words made from casre:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of