Correct spelling for CAUL
We think the word caul is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for caul
- call Call me at seven, Britton."
- caulk The Millers their spite have already display'd, And dusty-mouth'd Meal-mongers pettish are grown, That a plan should be thought of to injure their trade, A Mill that will grind for one half of the town; Where, joyful, you'll hie, for wheat or for rye- There some trusty fellow your meal-bags will fill; No mixture of chalk, your intestines to caulk, But plain, honest dealing practis'd at the Mill.
- gaul There was elderly Trebatius, sometime friend of Cicero and Caesar, with dry legal humor early seasoned in the wilds of Gaul.
- haul It was meant to be used to haul a thicker rope.
- maul The ball trickled out of a maul into the hands of Buller, who at once turned and threw it to the half-back behind him.
- paul Paul leapt up, eagerly.
- saul And that being so, you can imagine the joy of both the youths when Saul told David that he was to go no more home to his father's house to tend his flocks, but was to be thereafter his armour-bearer, or the member of his household who came into the closest relation with the king.
- Cal "That's all right, Cal.
- Carl When the daylight came out of the darkness, Carl rose and proclaimed his conquest.
- Raul election results: Raul CUBAS Grau elected president; percent of vote - 55.3%; resigned 28 March 1999
5 words made from the letters caul
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way