How to spell CAURE correctly?
If you meant to type "caure" but misspelled it, there are a few correct alternatives to consider. One possibility could be "cure", referring to the remedy for a disease or ailment. Alternatively, "cause" could be a relevant substitution, indicating the reason or motive behind something. Double-checking your spelling can help avoid confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell caure correctly
- are You are responsible for completing this task on time.
- cadre The cadre will be training the new employees.
- cairo I have always wanted to visit Cairo, the capital city of Egypt.
- Cara I need to get some cara from the pharmacy.
- Cared She cared deeply about the welfare of her employees.
- CARER The carer spent her days caring for her elderly mother.
- cares John cares about his family deeply.
- caret The caret symbol, ^, can be used to indicate the insertion point in a text document.
- Carey I've been looking for Carey all day.
- Carr I'm driving a car called a Carr.
- carrel In the academic carrel, I found a set of textbooks that I needed for my class.
- Carrie Carrie loves to read books and watch movies in her free time.
- carry I will carry the groceries inside.
- carve The sculptor will carve a statue out of the block of marble.
- cause Dr. Smith believes that the cause of hernia is unknown, but he is currently investigating all possible causes.
- Claire The woman who was being carried in the stretcher had to be Claire.
- Clare I was born and raised in Clare, Ireland.
- core I have a core belief that I will try my hardest at anything.
- cue The director gave the actor a cue to start the scene.
- cur The old man called the dog a "cur" when it barked at him.
- cured The medicine cured her chronic headache.
- cures There are many natural cures that can help alleviate symptoms of the common cold.
- curie The scientist was Marie Curie.
- curse The witch cast a curse on the prince, causing him to fall into a deep sleep.
- curve She traced a graceful curve with her fingertip.
Misspelling of the day