Correct spelling for CAUS
We think the word caus is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for caus
- camus He adds: "Excuse me, I used to see Camus sometimes.
- cause I cannot say what was the particular cause for that.
- Claus She had exploded the Santa Claus fiction two years before.
- caps In a few minutes, hundreds of red caps were in their hands, and as many goblins became visible.
- cats I have stopped the dogs getting in, but the cats I cannot keep out.
- cabs At half-past eleven, there being not more than three or four hundred people in Palace Yard, a number of Press messengers, rushing helter-skelter out of the court and into waiting cabs, indicated the arrival of some critical juncture within the jealously guarded portals.
- cars A newspaper that I bought of a little boy in the cars told me that a steamer sailed for Havre that very day.
- cans But the cans were so high and narrow he decided that it was impossible.
- caws Afore your worship judges us, now make a little paws, And dinna gan to say that we complain without a caws; For that yur Honour cover'd a' the country wives, yeknow, But huz, yur awn sweet townswomen, ye let neglected go.
- CAMS There is a further advantage in using the Burleigh machines; their breaking, when it occurs, is not very serious, the injured parts consisting mainly of cams, can generally be replaced at the tunnel; whereas for the repairs on the Brooks, Burleigh and Gates machine, the dependence to a very great extent has been upon the machine shop at Fitchburg.
- CADS In the North and in the South there are cheap fellows and cads who pose as gentlemen.
- TAUS For the central figure of Yazidi faith, represented as a blue peacock, see Melek Taus.
- allround Allround may refer to: Dual-sport motorcycle All-around event in gymnastics World Allround Speed Skating Championships All round defence
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten