Correct spelling for CAUSINE
We think the word causine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for causine
- calcine Any ordinary cylinder of a length of 25 ft., and a diameter of 4 ft. 6 in., inclined 1 ft. 6 in. in its length, will calcine from 24 to 48 tons per diem.
- canine How he was crowded off by a frightened spaniel pup-the last excruciating, agonizing pain of the final struggle, and his subsequent entrance to the canine spirit world.
- carson Annie was received at the home of her friends with delight and when she told them of her recent adventures, they gave expression to heartfelt joy for Annie's safety, and called Carson a hero.
- casein In 1876, the first US patent (number 183,024) was issued to the Ross brothers for the production of casein glue.
- casing Presently his fingers gripped the edge of a door-casing, and he staggered back as a fresh burst of suffocating fumes caught his lungs with a smothering clutch.
- casino It was at this moment that Prince Giovanni Della Robbia, unable to resist his desire to follow Mary to the Casino, came within sight of her.
- cassie Florence's laughter rang out as gaily as anyone's, and apparently as unaffectedly, and she rallied Cassie with much good humour on her slip.
- cause Your frightful wretchedness has no other cause.
- causing So that both were blameworthy, the one for raising himself above his own laws, the other for causing his fellow citizens to fall beneath his own example.
- cosine For the complex numbers the binomial theorem can be combined with De Moivres formula to yield multiple-angle formulas for the sine and cosine.
- coursing He was what Mrs. Gresley called "very Frenchy," and he now showed his Frenchyness by a foolish exhibition of himself in coursing round and round the room with his silly foreign tail crooked the wrong way.
- cousin Come on, Cousin Jule!"
- cuisine Rising in the morning long before reveille, he noiselessly slipped out of the barracks, always carrying his shoes in his hand till away from the quarters, and then went to Buestom's house and began his day's work by building fires, preparing the bath, and assisting in the cuisine.
- cursing The Rebel stopped and listened, but Paul remained perfectly still, hardly daring to breathe, till he heard the fellow go back muttering to himself and cursing the creek.
- cousins In he marched when the door opened, to find his uncle and two rosy cousins just sitting down to dinner.
126 words made from the letters causine
3 letter words made from causine:
5 letter words made from causine:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re