Correct spelling for CAVS
We think the word cavs is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cavs
- cave This is the cave they are in sometimes; but one don't know whether there are any here.
- caves "Mr. Bat was very grateful, and from that day to this, Bats have been content to live in caves and fly in the evening.
- caps Very good, madame; I am looking for children's caps-for a little boy of five.
- cats "They are a fine race, Julia, though in disposition as fierce as wild cats, and not to be trusted.
- cabs "I didn't want to answer any questions just now," he said, "because I hate talking in cabs where I have to sit by a man's side, and can't see him or hear half he says.
- cars I begin to think you were born knowing about a good many things besides motor-cars.
- cans "Take these in and open them, Waldo," said the professor, selecting several cans from the stock in the locker.
- caws 'I tell yer what,' answered the Squire, shaking his head with savage jerks, 'come down to my house ary moruin' airly, you'll hear caws!'
- CAMS The levers are of the same number as the bellows, and when depressed by the cams of the long axle they compress the bellows.
- CADS The old ones had been boors, and the new ones were cads.
- LAVS The 3d Light Armored Vehicle Battalion originally began as Company A (Reinforced), 1st Light Armored Vehicle Battalion in May 1983, and began receiving LAVs in April 1984.
- hiyas They also practise hypergamy, as members of the Mainpuri Chauhan, Hiyas, Bisen, Surkhi and Bais septs or subsepts will take girls in marriage from families of other septs, but will not give their daughters to them.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten