Correct spelling for CC'D
We think the word cc'd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cc'd
- cad "I'm not going to ask you to shake hands with me, Larocque," he said; "I've been too much of a cad for that.
- cc H2O, and then 15 cc.
- cd -Join CD. Since the head lost in friction is proportional to L, any intermediate pressure column between A and B will have its free surface on the line CD, and the vertical distance between CD and the pipe at any point measures the pressure, exclusive of atmospheric pressure, in the pipe at that point.
- cud The evening was gradually closing as Paul, chewing the cud of his bitter fancies, found himself on London Bridge.
- lcd Bye Bye Bayou" is a single by LCD Soundsystem released on November 7, 2009, to coincide with the Record Store Day offshoot, Vinyl Saturday.
- Cid My lord the Cid spurred onward.
- CDC Although malaria is nowadays limited to tropical areas, most notoriously the regions of sub-Saharan Africa, many Anopheles species live in colder latitudes (see this map from the CDC).
- COD Can you pawn cod-liver oil?
- CPD The Camden Police Department (CPD) was the primary law enforcement agency in Camden, New Jersey.
- CCU In Britain, the Common Cold Unit (CCU), also known as the Common Cold Research Unit (CCRU), was set up by the civilian Medical Research Council (MRC) in 1946 on the site of a former military hospital, the Harvard Hospital, at Harnham Down near Salisbury in Wiltshire.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of