Correct spelling for CCHANCE
We think the word cchance is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cchance
- cadence She laughed-with a very tender cadence in her laughter.
- cancer 10 Betwixt old Cancer and the mid-way line, In happiest climate lies this envied isle, Trees bloom throughout the year, streams ever flow, And fragrant Flora wears a lasting smile.
- cannes Judging from the expression of the plump olive face, this was going to be another case of infatuation, and already there had been one on the ship, and one at Cannes, both of which had necessitated the most delicate diplomacy.
- chains He had accompanied the Emperor to Godjam, when, without reason given, the Emperor cast him into prison and loaded him with chains.
- chance Then when will you give me a chance to see you alone?
- chancy I had some other advice from Neil: to speak with no one by the way, to avoid Whigs, Campbells, and the "red-soldiers"; to leave the road and lie in a bush if I saw any of the latter coming, "for it was never chancy to meet in with them"; and, in brief, to conduct myself like a robber or a Jacobite agent, as perhaps Neil thought me.
- cleanse Not all the pure clean-coloured sea Could cleanse or cool my yearning veins; Nor any root nor herb that grew, Flag-leaves that let green water through, Nor washing of the dews and rains.
- cochin American ships, and occasionally a Swedish one, call at Cochin for stores during their cruises for them; but no English whalers ever come here that I have heard of.
- glance The shipowner shot a swift glance at him.
- perchance Did you buy your freedom, perchance?
- Canes Our distinguished grandfathers carried canes, frequently handsome gold-headed ones, especially if they were ministers.
- Canoes Near our tent were about half-a-dozen canoes, large and small, belonging to the villagers.
- Chauncey By Chauncey G. Hotchkiss.
- Clancy "Sure them hayricks often and often goes on fire of themselves," retorted Mrs. Clancy, flushed and tearful; "ye know that as well as me, Pat.
- Janice That's why he couldn't take me with him," confessed Janice, eager to talk with a sympathetic listener.
- cans Fill the spaces in the cans with the whipped cream mixture, and put another layer of the pistachio cream over the top.
- chines On the left streams would flow in from the combes at Shanklin and Luccombe-streams which have now cut out Shanklin and Luccombe chines.
30 words made from the letters cchance
5 letter words made from cchance:
6 letter words made from cchance:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window