How to spell CEEASE correctly?
One possible correct suggestion for the misspelling "ceease" is "cease", which means to stop or end something. Another suggestion could be "seize", which means to take hold of something forcibly. It is important to double-check and correct misspellings to ensure clear communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell ceease correctly
- case I need to purchase a phone case for my new iPhone.
- Ceased The rain ceased as suddenly as it had started.
- ceases The thunder ceases and the rain becomes a light mist.
- cerise The delicious tart was decorated with a swirl of cerise whipped cream.
- chase The police were in hot pursuit of the car after the high-speed chase began.
- crease I always place my napkin in my lap to avoid the occasional crease.
- ease The sun is beginning to ease down in the sky.
- Geese I like to watch geese fly.
- Reese Reese decided to quit her job and travel the world.
- tease He likes to tease his little sister by hiding her favorite toys.
Misspelling of the day