Correct spelling for CERBRAL
We think the word cerbral is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cerbral
- cerberus Some of them behaved exactly as those aboard the Cerberus had done before she was lost, and were about to lash themselves into their hammocks.
- cereal Around the shores and all over some of the innumerable lakes of the "Land of Sky-blue Water" was this wild cereal found.
- cerebral The rare kind of cerebral exaltation into which Henry Aylwin passed after his appalling experience in the cove, in which the entire nervous system was disturbed, was not what is known as brain fever.
- serial It includes all the animal stories Mr. Seton-Thompson has written since his last book together with several that have never appeared in serial form.
- zebra In similar situations to these has the "white zebra" been observed-though only by the traveller Le Vaillant-and hence the doubt about its existence as a distinct species.
- Zebras Beautiful horses, huge elephants and comical monkeys; rhinoceroses and buffaloes adorned with housings and tassels; double-humped Bactrian camels with gold collars on their shaggy necks; waggon-loads of rare woods and ivory, woven goods of exquisite texture, casks of ingots and gold-dust, gold and silver vessels, rare plants for the royal gardens, and foreign animals for the preserves, the most remarkable of which were antelopes, zebras, and rare monkeys and birds, these last being tethered to a tree in full leaf and fluttering among the branches.
94 words made from the letters cerbral
3 letter words made from cerbral:
4 letter words made from cerbral:
5 letter words made from cerbral:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re