How to spell CERVO correctly?
If you're searching for "cervo" but are getting incorrect results, fear not! The correct spelling you may be looking for could be "servo". A servo is a device that controls the movement or position of another object, often used in various applications like robotics or RC vehicles.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell cervo correctly
- carve I will carve a pumpkin for Halloween.
- cello I love listening to the melancholic sounds of the cello in classical music.
- ceo The CEO of the company made a major decision that affected all employees.
- cert After completing my course, I received a cert as proof of my achievement.
- curve She had to slow down her car as she approached a sharp curve in the road.
- curvy She has a curvy figure and often models for clothing brands.
- fervor The political rally was filled with fervor as the crowd cheered on the candidate.
- nerve It's a nerve-wracking experience, but I'm determined to succeed.
- nervy The nervy student approached the teacher to ask for an extension on their project.
- serve I'll be happy to serve you some wine.
- servo There is a servo on the robot's arm.
- servos My grandma's old rollerskates have servos in them so she can move them around.
- verve The young dancer performed with such verve and energy that the audience was left awestruck.
- zero The temperature outside was zero degrees.
Misspelling of the day