Correct spelling for CHAINES
We think the word chaines is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chaines
- chain But when next day the school teacher asked Arturo the reason of his absence from school the previous afternoon, and he had confessed the whole story, the teacher said, "Arturo, it is more beautiful to have a heart of love toward others than it is to wear a watch-chain even of real gold.
- chained Honor chained me, and the depth of my respect would never permit of her humiliation.
- chains In the third condition, that of the spiritual man, he has broken these chains.
- chainsaw No Brainer" (song), a 2018 song by DJ Khaled No Brainer, a 2008 film by Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw
- chaise The chaise came first, and was stopped a minute at the gate.
- chance "I wanted to have a chance at them.
- channels We travelled through the usual poor country, and crossed several dry water-channels.
- Canes He did all sorts of work in whalebone and cane; now he added ivory, umbrella sticks, keys for pianos, canes, and whip handles, and made all sorts of things in which these materials are used.
- Chaney The Female Bunch is a 1969 action film directed by Al Adamson, and starring Russ Tamblyn and Lon Chaney Jr.
- chances No, Colonel, this chances to be a case where I prefer being alone," was the quiet reply.
- changes The last day which the Queen passed in Coburg was, by a happy circumstance, the Prince's birthday-the first he had spent at Rosenau since he was a lad of fifteen, and, in spite of all changes, the day dawned full of quiet gladness.
- chairs "No chairs for her now.
- chants A field of blossoms spreads around her, into which she sinks, while the sun, again many-voiced and articulate, chants his glory as in the beginning.
- CAINS Mount Cain, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada Cains Ballroom, a music venue in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US
- chaises "When we're rich we rides in chaises, And when we're broke we walks like --"
170 words made from the letters chaines
3 letter words made from chaines:
4 letter words made from chaines:
5 letter words made from chaines:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable