Correct spelling for CHAMBE
We think the word chambe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chambe
- amber After all, Savage, in Johnson's Life, is just a dung-fly preserved in amber.
- camber Harley did not answer for a moment, whereupon I glanced at him anxiously, then: Colin Camber, he replied, is of so peculiar a type that I could not presume to say of what he is capable or is not capable.
- chamber No matter; find my chamber till I come.
- chambers It hasn't even anything to do with any one in Waltham's Chambers."
- chambray Cambric is also close to chambray (/ˈʃɒmbreɪ/ from a French regional variant of "Cambrai", a name which "also comes from Cambrai, the French city, where the material was originally made of linen yarn".
- champ It entered the Champ de Mars under a triumphal arch, adorned with patriotic inscriptions.
- charm Her smile, her voice added to her nameless charm, that seemed to come from the past.
- charmed "I am charmed to find you at home," cried the duke, with his usual half kind, half careless address.
- charmer He could not but think, looking back at it as he did now from a distance, that had Emmeline been hard-hearted he would have endured the repulse and have passed on speedily to some other charmer.
- charms Thy charms shall please no more, 10 Thy memory no more.
32 words made from the letters chambe
4 letter words made from chambe:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of