Correct spelling for CHANES
We think the word chanes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chanes
- chains Paradis may be conveniently ascended from Carqueyranne, commencing from the valley between the two chains.
- chance It was her chance!
- chancy Club gave the film "C", he stated: "Much like Zwicks Glory and The Last Samurai, Blood Diamond strives to be an "important" film while stopping well short of being genuinely provocative and artistically chancy.
- Canes It is, indeed, indisputable that canes, more than any other article of dress, are peculiarly related to the mind.
- Chaney Beery had an important unbilled cameo as "the Ape-Man" in A Blind Bargain (1922) starring Lon Chaney Sr.
- Chanel Blackbird Vineyards wine has been served at events for Chanel and the High Museum.
- chafes He has got the infective crimson on his hands, chafes them one against the other, perpendicularly, as Nicholas looks at him doubtingly.
- chances Write to me at once what my chances are.
- changes One cause of delay has been the frequent changes of the Comptroller General; as we had always our whole work to begin again, with every new one.
- chases I'm not quite the type of working girl whom Heaven protects and he chases, but-I mean I think he is wondering just how far Heaven really will protect my kind!
- chants Men sat by the wayside brooding or strolled in groups, now and then loudly exercising their tongues; or they stood in circle to sing hymns: melancholy chants of a melancholy time for all.
67 words made from the letters chanes
3 letter words made from chanes:
4 letter words made from chanes:
Misspelling of the day