Correct spelling for CHARES
We think the word chares is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chares
- ares The great god of the Scythians is Ares; and their war customs are savage exceedingly, and all their ways barbarous.
- caress Naturally she turned to caress the poetic while she had it beside her.
- caries Two recent randomized clinical trials in children discovered no statistically significant differences in adverse neuropsychological or renal effects observed over a five-year period in children whose caries were restored using dental amalgam or composite materials.
- chaise At the hamlet of Bondy they were to meet the two waiting-women, with their luggage in the new chaise, and postilions with fresh horses.
- chaos And still the most hideous thought of all would keep lifting its vague ugly head out of chaos-the thought that, lovely as she was, she was not worshipful.
- charades But it did come out at last that the Peterkins were to have some charades at their own house for the benefit of the needed water-trough,-tickets sold only to especial friends.
- Charges I presume you will give me prompt information as to the charges;" and, facing about, went slowly and deliberately to his quarters.
- chafes The impulsive girl chafes under the new relationship, being unwilling to share with another the bounteous love of her mother which she had learned to claim wholly for her own. By the exercise of great tact and kindness, the obdurate Dorothy is at last won over, and becomes a most estimable girl.
- cares No. Who cares about Thiers?
- chairs That doctor's outer office with its row of thoughtful chairs.
- chargers You knew my poor children here had come over to cheer my solitude, and you mount your chargers and gallop over at once.
74 words made from the letters chares
3 letter words made from chares:
4 letter words made from chares:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with