Correct spelling for CHARKES
We think the word charkes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for charkes
- charge Charge into 'em now!
- charger He packed her and the parcels in, covered both the ladies with the dust-holland, announced that he had bought a charger, and waited to get into the Manor motor till they had driven out of the station.
- charles By Count Charles Arrivabene.
- checkers There is certain excitement about bank work, just as there is in playing checkers.
- Charges My charges to them were moderate, five shillings a lesson of one hour.
- chafes Chafes not thy heart, as chafes the panting breast Of the caged bird against his prison bars, That thou, the crowned warrior of the west, The victor of a hundred forest wars, Should'st in thy age, become a raree show Led, like a walking bear, about the town, A new caught monster, who is all the go, And stared at gratis, by the gaping clown? Boils not thy blood, while thus thou'rt led about, The sport and mockery of the rabble rout?
- changes Here, where Wellington Street plunged across and flung itself upon Waterloo Bridge, one beheld staggering changes.
- charms I was so absorbed in the contemplation of her charms that I did not notice the horse when it was brought to me.
- charmers Sometimes the charmers would loose their hold, when the serpents, as if eager to escape from their tormentors, rapidly advanced upon the retreating ring; but they always caught them by the tails in time, and then made them repeat the same advances.
- CHALKS "Not by chalks," said he.
- cakes We read in Dekker's "Satiro-Mastix": "And, when we are at church, bring the wine and cakes."
- chargers The Clanworthys had swung battle-axes and ridden milk-white chargers into the thickest of the fray.
182 words made from the letters charkes
3 letter words made from charkes:
4 letter words made from charkes:
5 letter words made from charkes:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from