Correct spelling for CHASEN
We think the word chasen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chasen
- casein Another interesting treatment strategy for is casein glycomacropeptide (CGMP), which is a milk peptide naturally free of Phe in its pure form CGMP can substitute the main part of the free amino acids in the PKU diet and provides several beneficial nutritional effects compared to free amino acids.
- chain James also wore a very valuable watch and chain and two fine diamond rings; there they all were.
- chaise Graves were opened in Pere la Chaise.
- chase Here I am in hot chase after my master and his Gypsy girl.
- chased Then as she chased me around the room, making vain attempts to reach me as I scampered over chairs and up curtains, he seemed to grow wild with rage.
- chaser 1337, W represents a piece of work, R the lathe rest, and T the chaser.
- chaste There's another upon yours-as she is chaste, who was never asked the question.
- chasten These occasional and brilliant ebullitions of human invention elevate the race of man; they purify and chasten the taste of succeeding generations; and posterity accepts them as the standard of what is choice, and the model of what is excellent.
- chosen "I think you've chosen wisely, and I'm very glad.
- Chanson Their form is exactly that of the eighteenth-century Chanson, the frivolity and licence of language being considerably curtailed, and the range of subjects proportionately extended.
- Chasing Baloo will surely beat me, but that is better than chasing silly rose leaves with the Bandar-log."
- Chose So she did as she chose about the dinner, and it was very good.
- Chen 18. 13 Chen 7 Muluc.
- Chan Executive branch: chief of state: President LI Teng-hui (succeeded to the presidency following the death of President CHIANG Ching-kuo 13 January 1988, elected by the National Assembly 21 March 1990, reelected by popular vote in the first-ever direct elections for president 23 March 1996); election last held 23 March 1996 (next to be held NA 2000); results - LI Teng-hui 54%, PENG Ming-min 21%, LIN Yang-kang 15%, and CHEN Li-an 10%; Vice President-elect LIEN Chan (to be inaugurated 20 May 1996) head of government: Premier (President of the Executive Yuan) LIEN Chan (since 23 February 1993) and Vice Premier (Vice President of the Executive Yuan) HSU Li-teh (since 23 February 1993) were appointed by the president; note - LIEN Chan will continue to serve as premier until 20 May 1996 when he will be inaugurated as vice president; a new premier is expected to be appointed sometime in May 1996 cabinet: Executive Yuan was appointed by the president
- chases She would learn to jump rope and roll hoops; to participate in paper chases 'cross country; to skate and coast and play hockey on winter afternoons, to enjoy molasses-candy pulls and popcorn around the big open fire on Saturday nights, or impromptu masquerades, when the school raided the trunks in the attic for costumes.
67 words made from the letters chasen
3 letter words made from chasen:
4 letter words made from chasen:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable