Correct spelling for CHASIM
We think the word chasim is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chasim
- archaism His archaism in the use of pure Latin, and, alongside of it, his free adoption of Grecisms, are the first open sign of two movements which profoundly affected the prose of the earlier and later empire.
- chaise "Help my mistress into the chaise, sir.
- chamois Now she is writing to Madame S. Georges for velvet petticoats from her Paris tailor, or "a dozen pairs of sweet chamois gloves and ...
- chaos My mind was a chaos when I went to bed after my first day in India, and I slept so soundly that when I woke I had no idea where I was.
- charisma Charisma Christian Church is an Evangelical church located in Le Blanc-Mesnil, Île-de-France.
- charm He went on: "Would he wear you around his neck like a watch charm?"
- chartism -Past and Present: Chartism.
- chase 142 Coyotes, more of them, chase dog back home..........
- chased By this time the two steamers that had first chased the Raven had stopped their screws, and a boat was on its way from each of them.
- chaser The chaser steamed back and forth in a quiet, determined way, the men never for a moment relaxing their watch.
- Chasing A flock of sparrows were chasing the Crow, chattering and screaming.
- Chars Suspension (on chains) is recorded in visual images and written accounts from the 14th century ('chars branlant or rocking carriages), and was in widespread use by the 15th century.
- chases By big lagoons where wildfowl play and crested pigeons flock, By camp fires where the drovers ride around their restless stock, And past the teamster toiling down to fetch the wool away My letter chases Conroy's sheep along the Castlereagh.
- charms The duke took a fancy to her, and asked her husband, who was only too happy to agree, to yield her; but he was satisfied with her charms in a year, and put her on the retired list with the title of madame.
- chairs Advancing two chairs, la Peyrade inquired, "To whom have I the honor of speaking?"
- chaises Every where chaises rattled through the streets; the boot-foxes ran here and there; the inhabitants looked full of trouble out of their windows; when a student, with his sword in his hand, galloped through the streets with the fearful cry-"Bursch, come forth!"
59 words made from the letters chasim
3 letter words made from chasim:
4 letter words made from chasim:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from