Correct spelling for CHEACK
We think the word cheack is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cheack
- chalk In a little more than half an hour the party and the horses were safely on the broad bargelike ferry, and Mr. Bender was bowing on the bank and wishing them a prosperous journey, as they began to move out on to the wide river towards the chalk cliffs and red roofs of Greenhithe that nestled among the mass of trees on the opposite bank.
- cheap 4300. Are there other stores in the neighbourhood from which you could get your supplies as good and as cheap?
- cheat He has been trying to cheat Marchetto again.
- check I'll write you the check, this minute.
- checker "The checker pigs have checker fathers and mothers.
- cheek "Oh," she exclaimed, laying her cheek on her mother's hand, "oh, I do hope you'll like Robert!"
- cheeky He said he was going to punch our heads for being cheeky.
- chic But they are chic, too.
- chick The Under-Secretary of State was short and round, and full of respect for his own secretaryship, like an egg in the conscious possession of a sacred chick.
- choc Choc-tops (also known as choc bombs in Western Australia) are chocolate-dipped ice-creams popular in Australia and traditionally eaten at the cinema.
- chock When Tom and East were left face to face, they looked at one another for a minute, Tom puzzled, and East chock-full of fun, and then burst into a roar of laughter.
- chuck " Chuck it outside at once.
- hack Their author was a hack writer named Christian Friedrich Henrici, or, as he preferred to style himself, Picander.
- heck "That's just the reason it ought to be your job," Old Heck argued; "you went and got the telegram in the first place and are sort of responsible for them being here."
- shack When we came to Craig's shack Graeme was glad to rest in the big chair.
- shark The shark gave a leap upward.
- sheik Her friends were smiling broadly and the sheik had placed his hands over his palpitating heart.
- shock I shuddered all over, and I'm afraid the spirit of prayer had a shock.
- checks Relieved from these checks, the Kafirs of the south coast and of Basutoland, the regions in which observation has been easiest, are multiplying faster than the whites, and there is no reason why the same thing should not happen in other parts of the country.
26 words made from the letters cheack
Misspelling of the day