How to spell CHINESS correctly?
If you are trying to spell "chiness", you might have meant "Chinese". This is a common mistake, but fear not, there's a simple solution. Just remember to replace the letter 's' with 'e' so that your spelling reads "Chinese". Now you're all set!
List of suggestions on how to spell chiness correctly
- chariness I am very Chariness
- chess I learned how to play chess when I was a child.
- chicness Her outfit exuded a sense of chicness that caught the attention of everyone in the room.
- Chillness The chillness of the winter air was felt by everyone outside.
- Chimneys My grandmother used to tell me about the time when she and her sisters used to use the chimneys to get down to the
- chine The chine of the fish was sliced perfectly by the skilled chef.
- chinese The restaurant is run by a Chinese family.
- chinks The mason filled the chinks between the wall bricks with cement.
- chinless He had a rather chinless appearance.
- chinos I'm wearing my favorite navy chinos to the office today.
- CHINS When we took the family photo, my grandfather was in the front row, proudly showing off his chins.
- Hines She had a meeting with Hines in his office.
- itchiness My scalp is experiencing a lot of itchiness lately.
- Shiners I love to go fishin' and catch shiners.
- shyness Her shyness prevented her from speaking up during the presentation.
Misspelling of the day