How to spell CHINISE correctly?
The correct spelling for the word "chinise" is "Chinese". Some possible suggestions to correct misspellings of this word include using a spell-checker, checking a dictionary or asking someone else to proofread one's writing. It is important to ensure that spelling errors are corrected to convey professionalism and clarity in communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell chinise correctly
- chaise She reclined on the chaise by the window, soaking in the warm sunlight.
- chine The chine of the fish was carefully removed before it was cooked.
- chinks It is offensive and derogatory to refer to someone's ethnicity by using the word "chinks.
- chinos I usually wear chinos to work.
- CHINS The fitness instructor said to touch your chest to your chins during the sit-up exercise.
Misspelling of the day