How to spell CHIRST correctly?
The correct spelling for "chirst" is "Christ". The misspelling can be common due to the proximity of the letters "h" and "i" on a keyboard. To avoid this error, double-check your spelling or use auto-correct tools. Spell-checkers and dictionaries can also be helpful in suggesting the correct spelling for "Christ".
List of suggestions on how to spell chirst correctly
- achiest The achiest student in the class was shunned by her peers.
- chart The doctor used the chart to track the patient's progress.
- chert The stone was covered in chert, a type of sedimentary rock.
- CHIS He was so angry that he blew his top and screamed, " Chis!
- chit It is not polite to cough in someone's face, let alone chit about it.
- chits I always keep a few chits on me in case of an emergency.
- choirs The choirs rehearsed their parts for the upcoming performance.
- christ Christ was born on Christmas Day according to Christian tradition.
- Hurst Hurst is a small town in Texas with a population of 2,754
- schist The bedrock in the area is primarily made up of schist.
- shiest As the shiest member of the team, she often kept to herself.
- thirst After a long hike, I had an insatiable thirst and drank an entire bottle of water.
- whist My grandfather loved to whist a tune as he worked in his garden.
Misspelling of the day