Correct spelling for CHUN
We think the word chun is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for chun
- chin She lay with her knees drawn up to her chin and shivered and cried to go home.
- chub "No more would I," answered Chub, "but I'd do it if I was just a little more certain that the thing was in there.
- chug Half unconsciously she heard the approaching chug-chug of an engine mingling with the sound of voices singing lustily-the hilarious chorus of a crew of roysterers who had been celebrating not wisely but too well.
- chum But I should hardly have said "chum."
- chunk I would much rather have a whole mule flying in among us than a chunk of shell.
- churn The fearful speed of the river sucked them under, to grind and churn and pound them through long caverns underground and hurl them at last over the great cataract toward the middle of the world.
- hun All this campaign we have marched away from our dinners, as the Hun has marched toward his.
- shun How are we to be freed from this sense of guilt which falls on us in his presence, and makes us fear and shun him?
- Chen Moray, bishops of; Andrew Freskyn; grant from Johanna of Strathnaver; Archibald, regrant to Reginald Chen II; Felix.
- Chan After some stay, we set out with fresh boats and crews, and were five days passing the wild rapids between here and Wieng Chan.
- Chung Democratic Party or DP [CHUNG Sye-kyun] (formerly the United Democratic Party or UDP); Democratic Labor Party or DLP [KANG Ki-kabi]; Grand National Party or GNP [CHUNG Mong-joon]; Liberty Forward Party or LFP [LEE Hoi-chang]; Pro-Park Alliance or PPA [SUH Choung-won]; Renewal Korea Party or RKP [MOON Kook-hyun]
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable