Correct spelling for CHURTCH
We think the word churtch is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for churtch
- butch Mr. Coyne, said Butch, who had been practising imaginary approach shots with the light mid-iron, you wouldn't care if I had about an inch taken off this shaft, would you?
- catch 12,764. Did you catch some fish in the winter and early spring, before that?
- chart On the 14th of February 1776 he was again elected to the Continental Congress and when the Chart of Liberty was presented he carefully examined its bold physiognomy-pronounced its points, features, landmarks, delineations and entire combinations worthy of freemen gave it his vote, his signature and his benediction.
- chert The thirteenth is made of reddish white chert and was found on the surface near the mouth of Wenas Creek.
- chichi Chichi had clambered up on the hillock which contained, perhaps, more than their dead.
- chuck "Probably he is taking a nap in that big house of his," said Johnny Chuck, "and if he is we'll have to sit here until he wakes up, or else go back home and visit him some other time."
- church I have no doubt that some of you are thinking that the place for a churchman to speak is in his church.
- churl The Betrothal Sir Gawayne was touched with compassion for this uncomely woman alone among these gallant and handsome knights, a woman so helpless and ill-favoured, and he said: "Peace, churl Kay, the lady cannot help herself; and you are not so noble and courteous that you have the right to jeer at any maiden; such deeds do not become a knight of Arthur's Round Table.
- churlish I noticed, however with satisfaction that their churlish greeting was not unmingled with fear, although they obstinately refused the food and shelter begged for by means of signs, pointing, at the same time, to a black banner flapping mournfully over the nearest hut.
- churn We wish some one would explain to us how a sewing machine is any more respectable than a churn, or a yard stick is better than a pitchfork.
- chute There is a trap door in each, like this up here, that drops inward and acts as a chute for sliding down the stuff right onto the track.
- couch In a moment he let her go, and she sank upon her couch, hiding her quivering face with convulsive weeping.
- dutch The fairies that lived in the trees bore the name of Moss Maidens, or Tree "Trintjes," which is the Dutch pet name for Kate, or Katharine.
- hatch The main hatch was just forward of the gun-room bulkhead; we seized a handspike apiece and went to work to prize the cover open.
- hitch George and Leon, bring down my two big trunks, and tell Nini to hitch the donkey to his flat cart and drive to the side door.
- hutch Of course I awoke on Saturday morning with the no-school feeling; but the grim thing that leaped to its feet and glowered down on me, while the rest of my consciousness was still yawning on its back, was the Mrs.- Hutch-is-coming-and-there's-no-rent feeling.
- lurch With a lurch the speeding Mercury caught in a rut, swerved from the road and, leaping a yard-high embankment, crashed through a row of trees to roll over and over like a broken toy, scattering splintered wreckage over the farmhouse enclosure beyond.
- shush COTTONTAIL (pointing to the open door, and lifting one finger to his mouth)- Shush!
- Burch "You signed those wills of O'Hara's," said Mr. Burch when all had gathered in Judge Mackinnon's office.
- churches Then people, houses, churches, barns and cattle all went down, out of sight, and were lost forever, in a flood of water.
- impedances The lamp may be placed across the copper bar and lighted, and by using somewhat larger capacities, or, in other words, smaller frequencies or smaller impulsive impedances, the filament may be brought to any desired degree of incandescence.
- importations This is certainly a very easy way of disposing of the cultivation of a nut which has so long figured among our importations from European countries; besides, no experiments are cited, experimenters named, or reasons given why almond culture is a failure in the Southern States.
32 words made from the letters churtch
4 letter words made from churtch:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will