Correct spelling for CID
We think the word cid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cid
- acid What, then, must be the daily amount of carbon going up into the air in the way of carbonic acid!
- aid And I want your aid."
- bid "Wife," he said, "I am afraid we shall have to bid good-by to the old farm to-morrow."
- cad "A confounded cad," muttered Felix, under his breath; and Brian, who overheard him, seemed inclined to assent.
- cd Those sketches plainly bring out the fact that the electrons in part cd travel in paths which are parallel to those of the electrons in part ab.
- ci We should have the diamonds and-" "And lose the ci-devant Comtesse de Sucy and the man Bertin," retorted Chauvelin with sudden fierceness.
- cia That type of thing, you would be following that up through the FBI or through the CIA?
- cud "A' did what a' cud tae keep up wi' the new medicine, but a' hed little time for readin', an' nane for traivellin'.
- i'd I'd no think it o' ye."
- kid "There'd have been Martin's kid.
- lid She finished her trunk, squeezed in the last article and locked down the lid.
- mid I dread the prospect of lecturing till mid-May, but the wine being ordered, I must drink it.
- rid "We can get rid of the apartment any time, if we don't want it," she said, and quoted Hazel Fredericks.
- Cid The tug-of-war between Alceste and Celimene, between Rodrigue and Chimene in "Le Cid," is what we think of as dramatic; and it is this same element which is found as well in the complicated and overflowing English plays.
- Cit The gouty cit, Asthmatical, with elevated cane Pursues the unregarding tram, as one Who, having heard a hurdy-gurdy, girds His loins and hunts the hurdy-gurdy-man, Blaspheming.
- Did 10,011. Did you pay down the 7s.
- Hid I hid it for years, for science' sake.
- Sid Oh, Sid will be so glad to get him back!
- CIR Cir. 108-The strength of wood as influenced by moisture.
- COD "We have some fresh rock cod up at our house.
- CPD election results: Senate - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - CPD 9 (PDC 4, PPD 3, PS 2), APC 9 (RN 6, UDI 3); Chamber of Deputies - percent of vote by party - NA; seats by party - CC 58 (UDI 37, RN 18, other 3), CPD 57 (PDC 19, PPD 18, PS 11, PRSD 5, PC 3, other 1), PRI 3, independent 2
- ID P. 8. 1100 Id.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window