Correct spelling for CIE
We think the word cie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cie
- ce Ce sable est du desert.
- ci The number of these unfortunate persons, according to some, amounted to one hundred and thirty, while others say that they were only eighty-four, of whom twelve died suddenly in the Temple, and the remainder were transported to Cayenne; upwards of half of them were women, some of the ci-devant highest rank among subjects.
- cia Marcia seems to have set about, and perhaps believed in these horrors, and avenged them on her unhappy captives till one had died, and the Senate sent for her sons and severely reprimanded them.
- cite Some authors are lukewarm in their advocacy of this operation, but we can cite a number of cases in which, after laminectomy, an apparently hopeless paraplegia has been entirely got rid of.
- cue "That is so," Alymer answered gravely; but he still waited to take his cue from Hal.
- die Don't I tell you no one's going to die?
- hie Joan, lass, hie thee up, and see whether Mistress Margery be not in the chamber.
- ice His heart is as cold as ice."
- lie You're going to lie to her!
- pie I have set aside a supply of pie for you, Lieutenant.
- tie "Yes, you air-you're always sayin' somethin' against him-and so is everybody else-and they ain't fitten to tie his shoes.
- vie "Why, the folks in Greensboro vie with each other to see who shall have the best-looking yard.
- Cid The other gentleman, Don Juan, was of Sancho's opinion, and he added that he thought no one but Cid Hamet, the original author, should be permitted to write the history of Don Quixote's achievements-just as Alexander issued an order that no one but Apelles should presume to paint his portrait.
- Che I held her in my arms when she was ten days old, and my wife was with her mother and Na-che when she was born.
- CINE Afa Cinemas Araújo Arteplex Box Centerplex Cine Show Cineart Cinearte Cinemagic Cinemais Cinemaniaca Cinemark Theatres CinemaxX Cineplex Cineplus Cinépolis Cinesystem Cinespaço (Espaço) Estação GNC Cinemas Grupo Arcoíris Grupo Cine Guion Lumiere Moviecom Multi Star Orient PlayArte PMC Roxy Cinemas Sala de Arte UCI Cinemas Usiminas Cine A Cineflix Cinesercla M.
1 words made from the letters cie
3 letter words made from cie:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all