How to spell CILTUSES correctly?
If you have mistyped "ciltuses", fret not! You might have intended to type "cultures" or "cuticles". In the context of discussing diverse societies or scientific research, "cultures" is a relevant word to use. However, if you were referring to the skin around your nails, "cuticles" would be the appropriate term.
List of suggestions on how to spell ciltuses correctly
- Cactuses The desert was dotted with tall cactuses, standing strong in the harsh environment.
- Calluses After years of playing guitar, she developed thick calluses on her fingertips.
- Circuses Many children enjoy watching acrobats and clowns perform in circuses.
- Citruses I love the refreshing scent and taste of citruses like oranges, lemons, and grapefruits.
- Clauses The grammar book explained that complex sentences are made up of independent and dependent clauses.
- Coleuses I have a beautiful garden filled with vibrant coleuses of different colors.
- Contuses He contuses his leg after tripping on the stairs.
- Cultures The city is a melting pot of different cultures, making it a vibrant and diverse place to live.
- Hiatuses Adele announced that she would be taking multiple hiatuses from her music career to focus on her personal life and family.
Misspelling of the day