Correct spelling for CIOSE
We think the word ciose is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ciose
- boise After supper he spied a fairly fresh Boise paper, and underneath that lay the Butte Miner.
- bose The Inspector-in-charge was a Bengalee, named Bose, who was a very intelligent officer and keen on his work.
- case And is that the case with Sir John?
- cause However, I don't grudge it to the cause."
- cease Must I cease my visits at once, and without cause?
- chase And I was coming to church every Sunday to hear you play and to pray for snow, so you'd come over often to chase rabbits!
- choose Why should it be necessary to choose a monk?
- Chose Probably their uncanny silence was their best protection; but Rewa Gunga chose to break it after a time.
- BIOS By the way, Chaucer commences The Assembly of Foules with part of the first aphorism of Hippocrates, "[Greek: Ho bios brachus he de techne makre]" (but this, I suppose, had been noticed before):
16 words made from the letters ciose
5 letter words made from ciose:
socie, iseco, ciose.
Misspelling of the day
- closed-end funds