Correct spelling for CIRUSES
We think the word ciruses is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ciruses
- Choruses We had some excellent singers, and were frequently entertained during the long evenings with solos, quartettes, and choruses, patriotic, sentimental and pathetic.
- Circuses The Romans were very fond of chariot racing at their circuses and built race tracks around which the chariots could go.
- Irises But Nature, or his own meditations on what he read and saw in this delicious world, had given to Bobaday's irises a softness like the pile of gray velvet, varied sometimes by cinnamon-colored shades.
- Crises No one can help another very much in these crises of life; but love and sympathy count for something.
- carouses He found the cits, their daughters, sons, and spouses, Spending the live-long night in fierce carouses: Alas, unthinking of the danger near! One or two sentinels the ramparts guarded, The rest were sharing in the general feast: "God wot, our tipsy town is poorly warded; Sweet Saint Sophia help us!" cried the priest.
- cruises Old acquaintanceships were renewed, former cruises discussed, "yarns" interchanged; and then there was always the war with its happenings.
100 words made from the letters ciruses
3 letter words made from ciruses:
5 letter words made from ciruses:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by