Correct spelling for CIT
We think the word cit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cit
- bit He came up there a bit later.
- cat Only he was such a cat!
- chit Finding my office unprovided with a fire shovel, I wrote a "chit" to the C.C.: Mr. M. presents his compliments to the Camp Commandant, and would be greatly obliged if he would kindly direct that a shovel be issued to his office.
- ci He was, in fact, a ci-devant corporal of chasseurs.
- cia Marcia was not having her chance in life as her sister had had, as every woman had a right to have.
- cite I will cite it in his own words.
- city He always tells people he hasn't any money, and that he has to get it from his friend in the City."
- cot There-from the empty cot.
- crt The cathode ray tube (CRT) is a vacuum tube that contains one or more electron guns and a phosphorescent screen, and is used to display images.
- cst Some of the important trains that pass through Akkalkot Road are: 57631/57632 Solapur-Guntakal Passenger 57130/57131 Hyderabad - Bijapur Passenger for hyderababd 57650/57651 Wadi Solapur Passenger 11301/11302 Udyan Express For Bangalore (overnight), Mumbai (day) 11027/11028 Mumbai CST Chennai Mail for Mumbai (overnight) Chennai Tirupati, Mantralayam Rd 57659/57658 Solapur - Falaknuma Passenger for hyderabad 57133/57134 Raichur - Bijapur Passenger 57628/57629 Gulbarga Solapur Passengerh 57129/57128 Bijapur-Bolarum Passenger for Hyderabad
- ct Dr. Lewis H. Taylor, Washington, D. C. W. H. Druckemiller, Sunbury, Pa. W. G. Bixby, Brooklyn, N. Y. Mr. and Mrs. C. S. Ridgway, Lumberton, N. J. Miss Marie Brial, Stamford, Ct. J. E. Brown, Elmer, N. J. A. M. Heritage, Elmer, N. J. Dr. R. T. Morris, N. Y. City.
- cut "Well, all right, my lad, we'll light the lanthorn, and then p'r'aps I can get a cut at her.
- cwt At these periods, calculating from 1838-39, the duty on British sugar ranged from 24s. down to 10s. per cwt., and foreign slave-grown sugar from 63s. down to 14s. The greatest impetus was given to foreign sugar when the duties were reduced, in 1846.
- fit It was a royal path fit for any of the nobility of earth to journey upon.
- kit The temptation to buy this or that bit of indispensable camp-kit has been too strong and we have gone to the blessed woods, handicapped with a load fit for a pack-mule.
- lit I lit my cigar, I breathed freely, and I strolled down the avenue.
- mit Von time my fader have sell my moder vot hang on ze vall, and ze man come dare, and my fader have take her down, and Jeem cry and Fred cry; and Fred say let hees go, and Jeem say let hees go, but my moder say no, and ze man go avay mit her.
- nit The 1984–1985 UCLA Bruin basketball team won the NIT championship.
- pit Every pit is a trench: every workshop a rampart: every yard that can turn out munitions of war is a fortress....
- sit Sit down and be at home."
- wit He sought rather to be lively than sentimental; and beneath the wit to conceal the suitor.
- Cid Cid is a corruption of the Moorish word seyd or said, and means master.
- Cit Well then I pray, your price a'th' Consulship 1 Cit.
- Git Thet boy shore will git rich."
- It "Yes'm, I s'pose it is.
- CIR If I were a well man I could explain with this pencil, but in the cir-ces I will leave it all to your imagination.
- CDT Political pressure groups and leaders: Democratic Confederation of Labor or CDT [Noubir AMAOUI]; General Union of Moroccan Workers or UGTM [Abderrazzak AFILAL]; Moroccan Employers Association or CGEM [Hassan CHAMI]; National Labor Union of Morocco or UNMT [Abdelslam MAATI]; Union of Moroccan Workers or UMT [Mahjoub BENSEDDIK]
- HIT Never hit a boy at that age with a switch.
- ZIT There's still the tree that bore our swing, An' others where the birds did zing; But long-leav'd docks do overgrow The groun' we trampled heaere below, Wi' merry skippens to an' fro Bezide the banks, where Jim did zit A-playen o' the clarinit To vaices that be gone.
1 words made from the letters cit
3 letter words made from cit:
Misspelling of the day
- being consumed with desire