Correct spelling for CLA
We think the word cla is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cla
- ala On this walk to Ala he spoke of his master, and remorsefully in the highest praise.
- ca Ca Boo-Ug knew a thing or two about bananas, so he said nothing, and each took his part and planted it.
- cia Well, it is a reference sheet dated 10-5-61, which indicates that a Thermofax copy of the Department of State Instruction No. A-173, dated April 13, 1961, was sent to the CIA.
- cl deg. deg. 6. 3. 6. 3. 100 100 April 30 52 59 e. ne. cly. lt. wd. do. do. ra. May 1 56 70 s. do. cloudy calm cl. lt. wd. 2 51 58 e. do. cloudy h. wd. ra. l. w. 3 42 47 nw. se. cloudy lt. w. do. do. 4 50 68 sw. nw. cloudy lt wd. clr do. 5 50 51 se. do. clr. calm cly. h. wd. ra. 6 51 68 nw. sw. clear lt. wd. do. do.
- clad A joyous march was heard in Biorn's camp, as Montfaucon, with his troops and retainers, clad in bright steel armour, conducted their lady up to a neighbouring hill, where she would be safe from the spears which would soon be flying in all directions, and whence she could look freely over the battle-field.
- clam The large clam shells were pretty good to use as shovels, though Mrs. Bunker felt that she could have worked faster with a regular one.
- clan The center was led by Lord Ruthven and Walter Stewart; the right owned by the valiant leading of Douglas and Ramsay, supported by the brave young Gordon with all his clan; and the left was put in charge of Lennox, with Sir Thomas Randolph, a crusade chieftain, who, like Lindsay and others, had lately returned from distant lands, and now zealously embraced the cause of his country.
- clap And with a loud clap he struck open the letter on the desk with his clenched fist.
- claw I wish I had another big lobster claw, so I could put it on my nose, and look funny.
- clay The clay floor was wet and slippery; his feet were hardly in motion before they slipped from under him and he fell headlong.
- cola Cola and Petrarch were the two chiefs of this Roman embassy to the Pope; and it appears that the poet gave precedency to the future tribune on this occasion.
- cpa Not all accountants can call themselves a certified public accountant (CPA).
- Cal Do you know, Cal, sometimes I've thought I'd adopt a tone with her?
- FLA Two nests in the Doe Museum, at Gainesville, Fla., were taken by J. H. Bowles in Washington, 9 and 10 feet up in small, slender firs, June 2 and 4.
1 words made from the letters cla
3 letter words made from cla:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable