Correct spelling for CLARKES
We think the word clarkes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clarkes
- clark From the corner of Clark Street, he walked across town toward the lake, facing the bitter gale with poor grace.
- clocks The city clocks were striking seven as he walked across the Toornoifeld, where the morning mist still lingered among the trees.
- Clarke "Sir Thomas Clarke may be considered as the next lord of Merdon, though he was never in possession of either the lodge or the park, and held only for a few years what he did possess.
- Glares The band passed first, and after it men carried fire-glares fastened upon sticks.
- clerks It is one of our clerks who does so.
- cloaks A long train of infantry, wearing gloves but without cloaks, came tramping along in the middle of the road.
- larks If Jeck is up to any of his larks, I'll make him remember it.
164 words made from the letters clarkes
3 letter words made from clarkes:
4 letter words made from clarkes:
5 letter words made from clarkes:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way