How to spell CLAT correctly?
If you've misspelled "clat" and are struggling to come up with the correct word, consider these possible suggestions: "clad" - meaning dressed or covered; "cast" - indicating the act of throwing something; "chat" - referring to a conversation; or "clay" - a type of malleable earth. Double-check the context to choose the appropriate word.
List of suggestions on how to spell clat correctly
- ALAT ALAT is an acronym that stands for Automated Liquid Handling System.
- blat The politician's blatant lies were blatant to everyone.
- cat I saw a black cat sneaking around the backyard last night.
- CAT She decided to adopt a black cat from the animal shelter.
- chat I always look forward to catching up with my friends and having a chat.
- CLA CLA is an abbreviation for "Conjugated Linoleic Acid", a type of fatty acid.
- clad The warrior was clad in shining armor as he prepared for battle.
- clam I enjoy eating steamed clams with a side of melted butter.
- clan The young boy was proud to be a part of his family's ancient and noble clan.
- clap She gave a loud clap of applause to show her appreciation.
- CLAS I need to enroll in the CLAS program to complete my general education requirements.
- claw The cat extended its sharp claw to scratch at the furniture.
- clay He molded the lump of clay into a beautiful sculpture.
- Clay He molded the clay into a vase shape.
- cleat The soccer player tightly tied his shoelaces and fastened each cleat to the bottom of his shoes before heading out onto the field.
- clot If you have a deep wound that does not stop bleeding, it is important to apply pressure to encourage the blood to clot.
- CLT I am studying the principles of Continuous Lean Thinking (CLT) to improve efficiency in our manufacturing processes.
- coat I need to remember to bring my coat because it's going to be cold outside.
- CSAT The CSAT scores revealed that customer satisfaction has increased by 10% compared to last year.
- eclat The singer's performance was met with great eclat, earning her a standing ovation from the audience.
- flat The tire on my car went flat after hitting a pothole.
- lat She decided to stay up late to finish her project.
- plat The chef carefully arranged the food on the plat, ensuring it looked both appetizing and visually appealing.
- slat The blinds were made of wooden slats that could be adjusted for the perfect amount of sunlight in the room.
Misspelling of the day