Correct spelling for CLCKING
We think the word clcking is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clcking
- clerking At fifteen, Brown-Sequard, with the physical appearance of an Indian Creole, was clerking in a colonial store by day, and composing poetry, romances and plays by night.
- clocking These systems also attempt to cut down on fraud such as "buddy clocking.
- Calking "When I reached the deck, I saw no one but a large man in a large dripping pea-jacket, who was calking down the main-hatches.
- Clacking It startled her for a second; then she began to sing, under her breath, to the tune of her clacking geta, a ditty of her childhood:
- Clicking He has not even bothered to be very quiet, for I hear him clicking the key in the lock.
- Cloaking The Black Forest of Germany, the Thuringian Forest of Saxony, the Cross Timbers of Texas, the dense and inaccessible woods cloaking the headwaters of the Amazon and the La Plata, are mere parks in comparison.
- Clucking Sometimes, if a hen is going to lay just as you come to her nest, she will run off clucking and screaming and lay the egg on the ground.
- Cocking You might ha' done worse, course, you might have used that pistol I saw you cocking round, this morning, if you'd had it handy; and that you've got no more use for than a cat for two tails.
25 words made from the letters clcking
4 letter words made from clcking:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent