Correct spelling for CLESE
We think the word clese is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clese
- case You can trust him, and you will show him the way; and I must come too in case I can be of use.
- class He got no sympathy, however, except from a few people of his own class.
- clause Note the fine effect of the momentary suspense, the instant's disappointment carried by this clause.
- cleanse Does misfortune cleanse the unclean?"
- clew The quest for track, trail, or clew in that storm aftermath was waste of time.
- close "Light of my life lie close Oh!
- closed That just about closed the case.
- closer Stan moved closer to his pal and Allison went on.
- closet I was in the closet when you and he were at our house.
- clue With the reserve natural to him, he has left but little clue to the motives and feelings under which he acted.
- coalesce The ground-colour is pure white, and the whole surface is minutely and thickly speckled with reddish-brown and greyish-purple spots, more closely placed at the thick end, where they coalesce in places and form bold patches.
13 words made from the letters clese
5 letter words made from clese:
Misspelling of the day
- bidding for