Correct spelling for CLETCH
We think the word cletch is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cletch
- bleach Daily the incidents and our position were recorded, but our adventures were promptly forgotten in the mental bleach of the next day's effort.
- blotch The origin of this striking "badge" is not known, but the jellabs themselves looked absolutely in keeping with the lawless ruffians, on whose shoulders they hung, and the wild blotch of bizarre colour was "just themselves."
- catch We shall catch him by Grimsdyke Farm!
- clash There was a clash definite as that of blade upon blade, then the Cardinal inclined his head with gentle dignity and extended a delicate white hand.
- clench "A 'yes' that it is easy to say, and it is just as easy too to clench one's fists in indignation-but it is hard to imagine the torments that must be endured by a man like Philotas; and a noble and innocent woman-as beautiful as Hera and Aphrodite in one-when they are driven to hard and unaccustomed labor under a burning sun by the lash of the overseer.
- cliche In another interview between Christopher Oritz and Kill Screen, Ortiz remarked how "this game is all about exploring what's up with the characters that you always see in the background who are never fleshed out [in movies]", and due to this, the characters were designed to be average non-heroes; Jill, for example, was described by Ortiz as the cliche "bartender whos always there in the background" as opposed to a "hero" who is always at "the center of the universe, with everyone else with a supporting role.
- clinch One other fact will clinch the case and place the conclusion beyond doubt.
- cloche "Wait! wait! La Mole, we are passing by the Rue Tizon and the Rue Cloche Percee; look! look!"
- cloth 16mo, Cloth, 75 cents.
- clutch Suddenly his hand shot out to clutch at it,-and as suddenly was drawn back.
- crutch When I came again to myself the monster had pulled himself together, his crutch under his arm, his hat upon his head.
- czech There was a Pole named Kopernik, known to you, no doubt, as Copernicus, who came before Galileo; and there was a Czech named Huss-John Huss-who came before Luther.
- glitch 6: The Glitch and Other Tales (collects Bloodshot and H.
- ketch And I sez, "Why didn't Adam do as you always do, Josiah, ketch up a stick and put an end to it?"
- kvetch Each year, the annual AAEC convention is held in a different North American city, allowing cartoonists and other association members—including publishers, writers, historians and collectors—the chance to meet face-to-face, talk shop, and generally kvetch.
- latch Captain Lloyd had given his latch key to the major before the latter left Winchester.
- leach Opposite him stood Oliver Leach, livid with rage, grasping a heavy dog-whip.
- leech But the leech, the leech!
- Lech On December 22, 1990, the last Polish president-in-exile, Ryszard Kaczorowski, handed the presidential insignia, including one of the banners rescued by Mościcki in 1939, to Lech Wałęsa, the first democratically elected president of post-war Poland.
19 words made from the letters cletch
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with