Correct spelling for CLICHE
We think the word cliche is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cliche
- cache Finding that they differed irreconcilably, Penrod went to his cache in the sawdust-box and brought two pencils and a supply of paper.
- cliche Clicheing or using a cliche, refers to mainstream advice that is overused.
- cliched On a negative review by Mike Quinn of JazzTimes stated that the album should be renamed "Brazilian Nightmares" a it is "impossible to escape the insipid vocal stylings of the 'New York Voices' or the cliched horn arrangements that can be heard on bossa nova records going back as far as the 50s.
- clinch "It is so settled, then," said Varney, ever ready to clinch the business that promised gold, and relieve his apprehensions of the detection of his fraud.
- clincher And now the clincher, his whistling "The Stars and Stripes Forever."
- cloche That lasted one hour, during which time Coconnas searched every street in the vicinity of the Quay of the Greve, the Port au Charbon, the Rue Saint Antoine, and the Rues Tizon and Cloche Percee, to which he thought his friend might have returned.
- clutch Something seemed to clutch me and hold me back.
- glitch Although Bishop had been passed over for a promotion, there was no history of work-related issues; his being passed over has been described "the first glitch in the storybook tale".
- cliches , he applied his style of exaggeration toward military cliches and Coast Guard culture, which instantly catapulted Ensign Bafflestir into a controversial arena within the Coast Guard.
- cloches The initial expenses for frames, lights, cloches, mats and water-supply are in many cases prohibitive to men with the necessary gardening experience, while on the other hand those who have the capital lack the practical knowledge so essential to success.
29 words made from the letters cliche
5 letter words made from cliche:
cheil, cheli, chiel, clich, elchi, celic, lechi, ecchi, chile, leich, elich.
Misspelling of the day
- are a quandary
- be lice