Correct spelling for CLIEN
We think the word clien is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clien
- alien She was alive now, but gone away, far distant, over mountains and plains, out of his sight and reach, somewhere to take up a new life alien to his.
- aline "I think I do," said Aline.
- cain I am like Cain.
- clan If it be clan territory, there is the clan with nothing but welcome, applause, and assistance.
- clean Going up to clean."
- clew Then Mr. Herbert undertook the search, got a clew, followed it, and recovered not only the plate, but a great lot of jewels."
- client That this client was different was borne in on me at once by the way she entered the room.
- clime They are from some distant clime down Texas way.
- cline Reknes (Circulasione Totale, 2009; as Bradford Gjerstad Haker Flaten Nilssen-Love) Varistar (Full Bleed Music, 2009; as Bobby Bradford, Tom Heasley, Ken Rosser) Kampen (NoBusiness, 2012), as Bobby Bradford, Frode Gjerstad, Ingebrigt Haker Flaten, Paal Nilssen-Love) Dragon (PNL, 2012; as Bradford, Gjerstad, Nilssen-Love) As Detail Detail Plus (Impetus, 1986) Way It Goes/Dance of the Soul (Impetus, 1988) as Detail Plus In Time Was (Circulasione Totale, 1990) As sideman With John Carter Variations on Selected Themes for Jazz (Moers Music, 1979) Dauwhe (Black Saint, 1982) Night Fire (Black Saint, 1981) Castles of Ghana (Gramavision, 1986) Dance of the Love Ghosts (Gramavision, 1987) Fields (Gramavision, 1988) Shadows on a Wall (Gramavision, 1989) With David Ornette Cherry The End Of A Century (Elephant, 1999) With Circulasione Totale Orchestra Open Port (Circulasione Totale, 2008) With Nels Cline New Monastery (Cryptogramophone, 2006) With Ornette Coleman Science Fiction (Columbia, 1971) Broken Shadows (Columbia, 1971 ) With Chris Fagan Lost Bohemia (Open Minds, 1992) With Freebop Live Tracks (Impetus, 1988) With Frode Gjerstad Quartet Through the Woods (CIMP, 1998) Ikosa Mura (Cadence, 1998) With Vinny Golia Live at the Century City Playhouse - Los Angeles, 1979 (Dark Tree, 2017) Compositions For Large Ensemble (Nine Winds Records, 1982) Lineage (Nine Winds Records, 1998) With David Murray Murrays Steps (Black Saint, 1983) Death of a Sideman (DIW, 1991) MX (Red Baron, 1992) Be My Monster Love (Motéma, 2013) With New Art Jazz Ensemble Seeking (Revelation Records, 1969) With William Parker Wood Flute Songs (AUM Fidelity, 2013) With John Rapson Dances and Orations (Music & Arts, 1996) With Thomas Tedesco Thomas Tedesco And Ocean (Nimbus West Records, 1981) With Bob Thiele Head Start (Flying Dutchman Records, 1969) With Michael Vlatkovich 9113 (Thankyou Records, 1984)
- cling It is a handsome light brown bird, about the size of an English widgeon, but there is no peculiar formation in the feet to enable them to cling to a bough; they are bona fide ducks with the common flat web foot.
- Carlin Reaching the fatal level, they learned that Corrigan and Carlin, on going down, had insisted on taking the lead; that they had partly uncovered Brewster when another cave had come.
- Cleo Played by Louis Calhern in Julius Caesar (adapted from Shakespeares play, 1953) Played by John Gavin in Spartacus (1960) Played by Gustavo Rojo in Julius Caesar Against the Pirates (1962) Played by Rex Harrison in Cleopatra (1963) Played by Kenneth Williams in Carry On Cleo (1964) Played by John Gielgud in Julius Caesar (adapted from Shakespeares play, 1970) Played by Gottfried John in Asterix & Obelix Take On Caesar (1999) Played by Klaus Maria Brandauer in Druids (2001) Played by Alain Chabat in Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra (2002) Played by Alain Delon in Asterix at the Olympic Games (2008) Played by Fabrice Luchini in Asterix and Obelix: God Save Britannia (2012) Played by Jim Broadbent in Asterix and Obelix: Mansion of the Gods (2014) Television Bewitched: "Samanthas Caesar Salad", Aunt Esmerelda tries to conjure up a Caesar salad, but conjures up Caesar, played by Jay Robinson Monty Pythons Flying Circus: played by Graham Chapman in the sketches The Mouse Problem and Julius Caesar on an Aldis lamp, played by Eric Idle in the sketch Historical Impersonations.
20 words made from the letters clien
5 letter words made from clien:
lince, cline, clein.
Misspelling of the day