Correct spelling for CLINI
We think the word clini is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clini
- blini Types of buckwheat pancake associated with specific regions include: Blini, Eastern European pancake made with buckwheat flour Kaletez, Breton pancake made with buckwheat flour Memil-buchimgae, Korean pancake made with buckwheat flour Ploye, a pancake made of buckwheat flour, wheat flour, baking powder and water popular in Northeastern Canada and the United States
- cain I asked the thinking lady in the feather thing, whether she knew who the father and mother were, of the young lady whom Cain married; and she said: "Well, I do; and I don't."
- calling I've found that out, too, going calling with Aunt Eunice.
- cellini The shutters closed, and the curtains drawn, Jacob lighted the wax tapers in a tall candelabrum of chiselled silver, which he placed on the table where the Florentines were to stand,-an object, by the bye, which they would readily recognize as the work of their compatriot, Benvenuto Cellini.
- clan Perhaps you would like to know how he happened to wander away from his clan.
- clean I had long since thought that my heart was clean of hate, and now I don't know.
- client Chapter 13 The loss of Mr. Jerome as a client proved only the beginning of annoyances to Dempster.
- clinch He was after him before he landed, but the other writhed and wriggled in the air like a cat, and when the big man reached for him, trying again to clinch, he evaded the arm and landed a crushing blow on the other's chin that snapped his head back as though it were swung from a hinge, and sent him reeling, to his knees in the dust.
- cline Comin On (hat ART, 1989; as Bobby Bradford / John Carter Quintet) Tandem 1 & 2 (Emanem, 1996; as John Carter & Bobby Bradford Reknes (Circulasione Totale, 2009; as Bradford Gjerstad Haker Flaten Nilssen-Love) Varistar (Full Bleed Music, 2009; as Bobby Bradford, Tom Heasley, Ken Rosser) Kampen (NoBusiness, 2012), as Bobby Bradford, Frode Gjerstad, Ingebrigt Haker Flaten, Paal Nilssen-Love) Dragon (PNL, 2012; as Bradford, Gjerstad, Nilssen-Love) As Detail Detail Plus (Impetus, 1986) Way It Goes/Dance of the Soul (Impetus, 1988) as Detail Plus In Time Was (Circulasione Totale, 1990) As sideman With John Carter Variations on Selected Themes for Jazz (Moers Music, 1979) Dauwhe (Black Saint, 1982) Night Fire (Black Saint, 1981) Castles of Ghana (Gramavision, 1986) Dance of the Love Ghosts (Gramavision, 1987) Fields (Gramavision, 1988) Shadows on a Wall (Gramavision, 1989) With David Ornette Cherry The End Of A Century (Elephant, 1999) With Circulasione Totale Orchestra Open Port (Circulasione Totale, 2008) With Nels Cline New Monastery (Cryptogramophone, 2006) With Ornette Coleman Science Fiction (Columbia, 1971) Broken Shadows (Columbia, 1971 ) With Chris Fagan Lost Bohemia (Open Minds, 1992) With Freebop Live Tracks (Impetus, 1988) With Frode Gjerstad Quartet Through the Woods (CIMP, 1998) Ikosa Mura (Cadence, 1998) With Vinny Golia Live at the Century City Playhouse - Los Angeles, 1979 (Dark Tree, 2017) Compositions For Large Ensemble (Nine Winds Records, 1982) Lineage (Nine Winds Records, 1998) With David Murray Murrays Steps (Black Saint, 1983) Death of a Sideman (DIW, 1991) MX (Red Baron, 1992) Be My Monster Love (Motéma, 2013) With New Art Jazz Ensemble Seeking (Revelation Records, 1969) With William Parker Wood Flute Songs (AUM Fidelity, 2013) With John Rapson Dances and Orations (Music & Arts, 1996) With Thomas Tedesco Thomas Tedesco And Ocean (Nimbus West Records, 1981) With Bob Thiele Head Start (Flying Dutchman Records, 1969) With Michael Vlatkovich 9113 (Thankyou Records, 1984)
- cling The parents cling, dissuade, and throw every consideration in the way to keep him at home.
- Carlin Carlin briefly stated that Attorney General Palmer was not willing longer to delay a nomination and authorized the complete and unconditional release of his delegates.
- clings Liddy still clings to her ghost theory, and points to my wet and muddy boots in the trunk-room as proof.
7 words made from the letters clini
5 letter words made from clini:
4 letter words made from clini:
Misspelling of the day
- being variable
- being versed