Correct spelling for CLOHES
We think the word clohes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clohes
- clocks A gentleman called at my factory a few years ago, when I was carrying on the business, who said he lived in London, and had seen my clocks in that city, and declared that he was perfectly astonished at the price of them, and had often remarked that if he ever came to this country he would visit the factory and see for himself.
- close I want to feel you close at hand.
- closer Of these frescoes it is impossible to speak highly; they look clever at first and from a distance, but do not bear closer attention.
- clothes You must save your money to buy clothes for yoursilf, for you need 'em, Pat dear.
- clovis "I knew it," said Clovis, "in every fox-hunting story that I've ever heard there's been a fox and some gorse-bushes."
- gloves Oh, Susan, do take off your gloves!
- Cloths I told Bombay to take two cloths, one for each chief, and, if they did not consider it enough, then I should fight.
51 words made from the letters clohes
5 letter words made from clohes:
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats