Correct spelling for CLOTT
We think the word clott is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clott
- cleat A jam cleat in which the line is pinched in a v-shaped slot.
- clod Where she stood in the dead autumn fields few sounds broke in upon the pervasive hush of the declining day. Only a cricket, under the warm clod near by, shrilled sturdily with cheerful forethought of drowsy hearthstones; only a lamb, timid of separation from the fold, called anxiously in the valley beyond the crest of the opposite hill; only the summoning whistle of a quail came sweet and clear from the depths of a neighbouring thicket.
- clot It was a bat, a fairly large one, and a clot of blood marked the place where its head had been.
- cloth I ask one cloth.
- clotted Caille de Habas Gascony, France Clabbered or clotted sheep milk.
- cloud Remembering how easily they might have got away from Saint Cloud, last summer, it was determined to start from Saint Cloud this time.
- clout 'And it's ho! ro! the sup of good drink- And ho! ro! the heart would not think; Oh, had I a shilling lapped up in a clout, It's a sup of good drink that would wheedle it out!'
- cold "It's mostly cold and lonesomeness and hard work.
- colette Title: Break of Day Author Colette Editor: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1961 Pages Nº: 143 p.
- colt I went to the stables, therefore, and saddled Black Ben, a colt which had been a kind of playmate to me, and which had required very little breaking in order to allow me to ride him.
- cot The boy dropped onto Barry's cot, and, as he was, boots and coat on, was asleep before the coffee was ready.
- Colts There was a whole table devoted to Colts.
- clots The former, when cut into, present one or more loose clots of black blood or a grumous mass of blood-elements, separating the tissues and often mixed with fetid gases.
11 words made from the letters clott
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way